Friday, January 23, 2009

D camp's not called Manthan 4 nothing. . .churning of d mind, introspection. . .a once in lifetime experience. . .a lotta things I didn realize, those tat completely missed my notice abt myself, abt ppl around me, all came 2 me, my perceptions of certain things took a 180 degrees turn. . .better late than never I'd say. . .there was a lotta sharing, grp activities, individual ones too, all had a purpose n all gave me answers 2 questions I asked n 2 those I didn. . .d memories of d ppl at d camp, d classes, d food, late night chats, DC n antakshari, d activities n ofcourse, d two month old pup donut :) :) :) , I'll cherish all these 4 as long as I live. . .a big thanks 2 Ali, Raja, Asha, Sapna, Kanmani, Nalini n every single person at d camp who made it really spl. . .thanks Ramu. . .thanks Garfield :)

2 comments:

ramyasastry said...

I don't need a manthan to learn things da...from Ali Raja or whoever...but u made it special for me :) i will always associate manthan with u n me having a great time together :) thanks :)

ViRaNa said...

all my msgs reached you on time when you were there yay.. :D keep rockin dude! this is just a bit of what you'll take forward.. :) keep that smile stuck there.. dhoop ho.. chhanv ho.. baarish ho ya barf gire, ki fark penda hai.. :) great post