Thursday, March 14, 2013

It bothers me to see that there are people in this world who think they know it all. . .sadly, I've met many such people. . .the person I've in mind today is kinda my "superior" at wk. . .she's been in this field for 9 yrs now, but like many, is very inflexible, rigid, regimental, fixed in her ways. . .I mean tat's all rubbish I can put up wid, but some things, it's a pity no one has noticed. . .

1. She fusses over which game to take out, n always disapproves if I put out something, can U imagine. . .something as ridiculous as tat. . .everything has to b d way she decides. . .very nit picky. . .

2. The kids never to do a variety of activities, she spends too much tym planning d snacks n doesn't think a variety in activities is something worth it!

3. She ALWAYS put me on cleaning or supervision kinda jobs, n I don't get to interact much wid d kids. . .I don't get to say bye to them, don't get to meet d parents, nothing. . .it's like she doesn't want me to learn wat it takes to b someone in a co-ordinator type position. . .

4. There's never any real communication wid me abt d other kids or d programs or if something needs to b done in a certain manner. . .she only talks to her possy. . .so U c, I can't really trust any1 there or talk to them. . .she only instructs me. . .never any respect or communication. . .

5. She doesn't let me learn anything new. . .it's always a 'I won't tell U wat to do, but if U make a mistake, or take too long, I'll know U don't do a gud job n won't let U do it again'!

6. She doesn't let this one child forget tat she forgot to share once. . .n she can b really fake n rude while talking. . .being a good cook or a disciplinarian ain't gud enuf, U also need to a gud colleague. . .

I mean how childish n ancient ppl can b at d same tym. . .it's tym to move on. . .she thinks she's being cool by making stuff up for documentation or not following any of d learning plans, but I think it's pitiful tat she can't follow thru. . .or move ahead. . .or respect ppl. . .but, like d title of a child's book, 'WHAT DO YOU DO WITH A GRUMPY KANGAROO'? :P

No comments: